CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Oct 21, 2008

Belated

HAPPY BIRTHDAY MIKA!!!















I'm sorry I didn't get to say something earlier, but you know me, lazy and all. hehe. I really am going to miss you, but at least I'll still see you at work!! I love you SOOO much! and our traditional mondays are going to be broken, and that will be sad. I will survive though. You won't be there the help Greg hold me back from tackling the kids, but you'll be in my heart. hehe.
I hope this year will be GREAT for you. And I'm berry happy that you're finally 20, you can finally buy me chu-his and beer. hehe, thanks btw. Very much appreciated. I don't have any pics on this comp except for this one... so... sorry. ehehe. love you miks, you know it.

Ps. Benben-kun!!! Miks little bro. ehehe...it was your birthday too and I didn't phone you!!! gomen! But I hope you had a good birthday, not too lonely. heh. have a good year and come visit sometime. I wanna see you before, yeah nevermind! Happy Birthday!! love you lots and lots! xx

1 commentos:

Anonymous said...

oh my, happy birthday mika! lots of love and kissies :) mwah mwah