CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Oct 17, 2008

Lazy

Oh no it's not me who's lazy, Cha just took forever to send these photos, so she's the one! hehe, right chubs? Anyway here's a little update of the little nephew pooch. He's starting to get chubby and all, and bigger. And he also likes his auntie lainy, take THAT Nina! eehhehe. (Sorry, Nina and I are having a little competition on who's a better auntie and who Jason will like more! :P)
I'm also adding a little more older photos, not TOO old, but not really recent. They're funny, think you might like them. enjoy!!

If you're wondering what I'm doing in the first one, I'm pinching his bottom and saying, "it got so big!!" ahaha... ehem.

And that picture of my little brother running down the hill, it's real. doesn't he look like an old man?























7 commentos:

Chacha said...

DUUUUDEEE! i look like a FREAK in the last photo...like..a mad scientist or somethen..
and joe and his pink hair,,
something tells me we really were meant for each other...

Jason's POOCH! xxxxxxxxxxxx

Anonymous said...

sorry El, the baby loves me more, he just doesn't know it yet. And yes! Chum, you look really scary in the last pic.
Jason looks like Joey! haha, esp in the 2nd pic you have up!

Elena said...

hehe yes Cha does look scary, but I like it.
NINA!!! ...I'll have to fight you for it! ahaha!

Anonymous said...

cha doesnt look very motherly in that last one lol

Elena said...

that's cause she wasn't a mother then. hahaha

Anonymous said...

So cute! Congratulations!

Rhyden said...

Good lord, who got a hold of some kind of marker or something and decide to give everyone extra body hair...ahhahahah it's soo funny