CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Mar 26, 2011

Weekend

I was so excited for this weekend, we had some big plans for it...and now it's down the drain. So I'm trying to make the most out of it. Lixy and her loving BF have decided to come all the way to Marm town to buy me a timmy's coffee. How sweet of them eh? I'm so excited, I've been craving a timmys for a very long time now. :) Hopefully I won't spread the measles to them--but it's a risk I am willing to take! Haha kidding.
They won't get it ;)
I'm excited!


And I just wanted to say that I miss working with this girl. Damn, I even miss working, period. So that's all I'm gonna leave you with today. A sweet photo of me and my sister taking out the garbage. She was the only one that would do it with me. :(

5 commentos:

Chacha said...

HAHA, so now it`s only timmyho taking the garbage out!
awwww..
dont worry, i`ll come help take out the garbage with you once your quarantine is ooover!

mika said...

TIMMY HO!!!! sorry about ur quarantine, hope you don't get it. xoxo luv you

Elena said...

Thanks Minkie!! Haha can't believe you're calling me timmy ho now! ahaha! I hope I don't get it either!

and thanks chubs, our garbage times are definitely missed :(

Mari said...

well no one wanted to take out the garbage cuz cha would tell these storys about the giant naked man living in the dump.....

scared forever!!

Chacha said...

hahahaha the HOBOS!!!!
lol mare, best:)