CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Sep 14, 2010

Surviving

A few recent things..

  • I came back from the FDTP about two weeks ago, I'm missing it.
  • I stayed in Houstong for about a week, I got to see Jamie, Jason, Seth, Caney Creek Heroes, Natasha, Sara, they're alot of fun!
  • I started going to highschool now, I'm loving it ;)
  • Aaaand I'm back to working at the restaurant

I bet you thought I would never update. Well I like making people lose their bets. Wooohoo! I don't feel like posting photos right now, but I will tell you something.
I am soooo looking forward to October--when my BFF, Minkie, and their family come to visit us!!! I'm gonna make sure they have the time of their life! (or at least I will try)
Now I will leave you without any details, muahaha! Seeya in another month or so.

1 commentos:

Mari said...

YAYYYYYYYYY!!!!
I get to seee my BFFFFFFFFF in exactily 17dayyysss!!!

not even a month!!!
ahhhhhhh, im sooo happy!!
happy happy happy!!!

and even if i die on the way there...at least i would die happy!! teehee!! can't wait to see you el!!
Love you :D