CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Jul 30, 2010

Canada's Wonderland

Last night I fell asleep but I left my chat on...so I wake up to this angry chat saying "update your blog woman!" And I realized that maybe I should...or else everybody will forget me and I'll become nonexistent. NOO!
So this is for you Nina, be happy. And everybody else that happens to stop by and read this. :) I'll just be posting up some photos from Canada's Wonderland (aka awesome amusement/water park). It was a lot of fun, I haven't screamed that much since, I guess Disney Land. I'll be posting up more photos from our little family holiday later, so stay tuned. Love ya!









1 commentos:

Nina said...

Yay! haahah this is perfect! Thanks for updating :D Those look so fun!
and haha you and Greg wearing the same color shirts