CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Sep 13, 2008

problems

there's been some problems with the computer and it's making me so sad!! The motherboard died so I probably won't post for a while, this is just on my papa's comp. hehe! I'll try to post some stuff soon, but I'll have to find the time when nobody is on. and besides, there's no pics on this comp anyway! sniff!

oh yes yesterday there was a carpet job and I'm sooo tired! but I'm happy, because I got to ride on the back of one of the dudes motorbikes and it was fun. :p haha!

5 commentos:

Anonymous said...

geez, I keep forgetting to link u to my blog!

LHM! (haha)

Anonymous said...

El! you have to put up pictures!

Elena said...

I know but the comp with all the pics is broken, and Dad isn't gonna bother this time to fix it cause it's not worth it. :( ahhh!! I'll try to post pics from a different comp.

Keipha said...

Haha. How old is that computer [that isn't worth fixing]?
(for example, what's the CPU?)
I have a couple extra mobos laying around, but if the comp is too old, it probably isn't worth the trouble.
Oh, and hello there.
We've never met, but I know one of your sisters.
And broken computers are sacrilege.
Hope something works out.
--Cephas

Elena said...

well... I'm not really a computer person so I wouldn't really know. Naah honestly I think it's not worth fixing either, it's just too bad! thanks though, it's the thought that counts! ;)

yeaah you know Lixy right? she went to your home. I heard about you... haha no worries, nothing bad! :p