CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Aug 26, 2008

Summer Vacation News!!

HAPPY BIRTHDAY GREG!!

it was my only older brother GREG'S birthday! HAPPY BIRTHDAY GREG!! I hope you had a good party, because I know I had fun! hahah! I hope this year will bring you lot's of.. good. You're my best older brother! hehe! Even though you're annoying sometime with your bigness, I still love you! have a good one!




So I'm back from Kyushu, I am happy! So I'll give you a little update on what's been up.


I went to Kyushu on the..... 5th. Went to the Firecracker home for a week. Wait, that's the name right?? ehe! It was fun, karaoke, tabehodai, chilling. Was good. Thanks for having me over. Went home to my oba-chan's old home with my family. Went to the river and got all dark! yay!
I came home to Chiba on the 19th... Nina and Kuri were here to welcome us! haha. It was supposed to be the other way around, gosh. I'm having a bunch of fun! Without you Mari, ha, take that!!























4 commentos:

Fyrefly said...

i reopened my blog Elena ... sorry for distressing you ... love ya ... MUAH

Elena said...

haha no problem Jewel! nice to see you back on!! yay! love youu!

Anonymous said...

you suuuck

Elena said...

I suck black c... ahaha nevermind.