CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Jun 9, 2008

Gemini birthdays!!


So yesterday was Lixy and Brian's b-day!! Lixy is 22 now, and Brian is 13! yay! HAPPY BIRTHDAY! I also went to a Holy Ghost Sample yesterday! It was good, I got there on time but everyone else was kinda late... tsk tsk! hehe! I went with Lixy and Brian, and guess what? We got 17 souls! well... mainly Lixy! but hey, I asked them to receive Jesus and prayed, so I helped out right? Lixy did the convincing, and Brian? umm... he did.. good! haha!
Oh yes when we arrived home, we ate this great birthday dinner that my Mommy made for us! Sushi, (yum) roast beef, garlic chicken, salad, and fruits! And aftter that we all grew beards...yep, beards! It was a good day. I am happy. :)
Argh... I was gonna put pics up of Lixy and Brian, but I realized I don't have any! yadda!! well I love them anyway!
ps. Happy Birthday Ginny and Timmy! Hope you guys had a good one, I love you TWINS!! Ginny, I miss you, you have to come visit soon kay?? love youu! sorry I didn't have a pic of Timmy!

6 commentos:

Anonymous said...

aww, thanks lainy! so sweet of you.
yeah, i definetly wanna see you sometime this year. hehe
happy birthday to your sister too.
I loooove you. mwah

Anonymous said...

Gee, so nice of you to mention us twins on your blog. We are unworthy. lol. Anyways, thanks for the birthday wish.
Take care

Elena said...

haha Ginny you have to come visit!! and of course I'll post your birthday on my blog, for one, you have the same b-day as my bro and sis, and two, I love you guys! heh! love you!

Ange Johnson said...

virginia looks HOT in that pic!

Anonymous said...

ginny,, all grown up now are you.. actually you look like a little girl. haha. a very cute one at that. hope to see you sometime and tim sometime after we get back.

Elena said...

yes, ginny is quite the hottie!!