CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Jun 20, 2008

fun fun!!

Well... I'm posting photos of fun stuff that's been going on! Some are from two weeks ago, and some are from last Tuesday! yay!
A very long time ago, I went to this holy ghost sample and barely took pics...
Two weeks ago Cha, Mika, Lixy, Greg, Joe, and I went to the mall and us girls took purris! hehe... the boys ran off to play some games or something. Since it was just after Lixy's b-day, we all went to Sizeriya and I bought her a salad! I love my sis! heh! Mika didn't go... but she missed out.
Just last Tuesday Mari came over to spend her day just with me. Right Mari? heh! At Baskin Robbins they have a special, if you buy a double, they'll give you a triple! So Mari and I bought one and shared, so romantic right? I think so... haha. And that was just a little description of the pictures I am going to post for you! So enjoy, be happy, and comment. ahaha just kidding.

0 commentos: