CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Feb 6, 2008

TONS of snow


OOOH I am the happiest person EVER! ahaha! There was a ton of snow just the other day, and it also snowed TODAY!! maybe that is why I haven't posted anything recently... I've just been beating up the boys in snowball fights and all... all day and all night! heh... just kidding. But there WERE snowball fights, too bad Cha didn't join in... I wanted to throw a bunch at her. hehehe! I had fun... until I got injured by my little brother who likes to throw ice balls at the neck. :( Well anyway this time I took pics! yatta! I like snow yes I do! It's making me really happy and hyper and.. and.... yes you get the point!! Anyway don't mind me in the photos... I wasn't wearing make up and I JUST woke up! haha I was just SO happy to see snow in the morning I put on my clothes and jacket and went out! heehee! actually I DID put on make up afterwards, and took some photos with Cha in the snow... it was really cold. when you see the photos you'll understand why... but I'm not gonna put them on right now! CHA wants to post them first! haha.. piggy! :@) well hope you all have GREAT week... and whoever has snow... don't SLIP and die... cause I almost did! hahah!
Take a look at that... WHITE... all white... SNOW!!!

me... being a photographer... juuust kidding!

ahh soo pretty!

I'm rubbing it!!

um... ok!
I look really happy right?? ok.. maybe not REALLY! I just woke up!see that naughty little boy with the yellow... THING.. in his hand?? he was throwing snowballs at our window! gosh!

ps. oh yes... if you can't open them... I don't know why! so don't complain! haha!

0 commentos: