CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Feb 2, 2008

oh hello!

oh sing with me.. "I waaaant you to want meeee!! I neeeeed you to need meee, I loooove you to loove meee, and I'm beeeegging youuu to beg me!!"

Hehe... I was just watching some parts from that movie.. and I realized how much I like it! haha! And also.. I miss HEATH LEDGER! I was telling Cha and Greg who were with me, that.. uhh... "he's goooone foreveeerrr!!!" :( It was sad. Well here's the bestest poem ever! and it's TO YOU! from me, peace!

I hate the way you talk to me,
and the way you cut your hair.
I hate the way you drive my car,
I hate it when you stare.


I hate your big dumb combat boots
and the way you read my mind.
I hate you so much it makes me sick,
it even makes me rhyme.


I hate the way you’re always right,
I hate it when you lie.
I hate it when you make me laugh,
even worse when you make me cry.

I hate it when you’re not around,
and the fact that you didn’t call.
But mostly I hate the way I don’t hate you,

not even close…

not even a little bit…

not even at all.

--10 Things I hate about you



Here's some random pics that are RECENT! hehe... those little hearts is what Mari and I wrote on for Valentines....! They give little paper hearts to write stuff... and then you stick it on this thing with lot's of other people's hearts. I was being foolish... buuut I don't think Mari was! ahaha! The ice-cream was soooo yummy! good for my tum! hehe! And those purris are what me and Cha took last last week! just decided to put em up for fun! Don't worry about my messy hair, it's not ALWAYS like that... right Mari? haha! Aaaand that's all I have to say!





















6 commentos:

Mika said...

oh yeah mari was telling me about your H.R heart thing! ahahah! too good, come to me baby? ahahaha

Mari said...

hmmm yes i wasn't joking,
but yes elena, don't worry, you don't have to be shy (psstt* i know you weren't joking either) ahem* yes we all know who you love so much! ;) hahah! too good!

Mari said...

ahhahah, and its kinna funny...we are doing the EXACT same thing in that one photo! ahha~~

Elena said...

Oh yeah we are making the same face!! ahah! sweeet!! MARI!! don't tell my secret to the whole world! gosh! ahah!

Anonymous said...

You had ice-cream! I'm so jealous.

Elena said...

hahah BE JELOUS!! just kidding... miss ya Nins!