CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Jun 20, 2010

My ketai


So I'm pretty much happy that I got my phone. I've been really busy these days...have a lot to think about and plan. I'm going to Texas in August, that that should be a good time away from work. hehe. Everybody is getting lazy with their blogs, what is this world coming to? I'm sorry.
I tried to be faithful..
and I failed!!
But I'll end on a happy note, I'll try again! ;)


Don't mind the ugly photo--I'm just happy.

4 commentos:

Anonymous said...

Annta nande Texas ni iku no?
Nobokun desu.

mika said...

ur screen is all smudgy and ur phone is ugly!!! ahahaha luv you shes going to texas to meet up with her love

Elena said...

yeah super smudgy and bubbly, but I took off the plastic so it's all good. haha!

I'm going to Texas for the FDTP Nobo! ;)

Anonymous said...

Ahhh...So it's not just to meet up with her love, but LOVES. Oh ho ho! Have fun. Oh mika, I'm gonna be moving to Chiba soon. Hahahaha!
---Nobo